Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday Watercolors : travel Memories; The West Coast Archipelago


The theme at WorldWatercolorGroup is Travel memories and today I share a painting of  a place that  both I and tourists like to visit when they come to my hometown Gothenburg, Sweden. The archipelago:





I also have a card for the challenge at North Star Stamps where the challenge is text as main focus:





Follow me on instagram here:
https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great Sunday, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty!

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous! The details you have on the rocks is amazing. So realistic. Your colors are lovely. Wow!

Miriam Prantner said...

Those rocks look amazing! Love this gorgeous landscape!

Heidi said...

Veldig kult kort! Dessverre er det ikke et stempel fra North Star Design på dette kortet så det teller ikke i utfordringen. Men vi ser gjerne bidrag fra deg ved neste utfordring! :-)
MVh DT Heidi