Monday, September 19, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge # 138 Geometric

Lawnscaping Challenge #
Hi Everyone!
I'm here today to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it is a   Geometric   Challenge and here's my take:




For my card I used the following Lawn Fawn Supplies;
Stampsets: HERE
Dies: HERE

Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is; Lawn Fawn!!! You can win a stampset of your choice YEAH!!!

Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join the challenge and to check out some Amazing Projects by my super talented teamies! Hope to see you there!







If you want to see more of my Lawn Fawn Projects you can follow my LF board on pinterest; https://se.pinterest.com/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh wow, those geometric "flowers" look amazing. I really like them and the whole design of the card. The colors are terrific and I like how the flowers are in the corners. Super job! :)

francesca said...

such an elegant card!! :)