Monday, August 1, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge # 135 Patterned Paluza

Lawnscaping Challenge #
Hi Everyone!
I'm here today to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it is a Patterned Paper   Challenge!!!





For my card I used the following Lawn Fawn Supplies;
Stampsets: HERE
Dies: HERE
Patterned Paper;




Our GREAT sponsor for this challenge is Ellen Hutson!!! You can win a 25 $ giftcertificate to the store YEAH!!!
Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join the challenge and to check out some Amazing Projects by my super talented teamies! Hope to see you there!









If you want to see more of my Lawn Fawn Projects you can follow my LF board on pinterest; https://se.pinterest.com/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin


3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww your card is adorable

Happy Dance said...

Karin, if you'll pardon my pun, this is just the sweetest card! Love all the patterned papers you've used here; they just make your images pop. Darling little ice cream cones! Love this. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfectly delightful and I love the paper you used!