Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Butterfly Reflections Ink: Love


Hi Everyone! Butterfly Reflections Ink:

I'm sharing inspiration on the Butterfly Reflections Ink today and here's a little sneak peak:

Pop over to the Butterfly Reflections Ink to get the details!

Hi Everyone!

It's Karin from PeppermintPatty's Papercraft, here to share some inspiration. For today's card I've played with some adorable products from









I created a cardbase from white cardstock and diecut a stitched rectangle. I inked that and added some stars my inking through a stencil. I used a stencil from Panduro, but you can achieve the same look by creating your own stencil by diecutting the star bg from MFT in scrap paper and then use that as a stencil to add some stars in the background. I the diecut my scripty love and adhered the panel to my cardbase with foam adhesive,
To finish off I stamped, colored a diecut Ewe image that I adhered with foam adhesive. 


Supplies:

Stamps:
MFT:  Ewe are the best

Dies:
Lawn Fawn: Scripty Love
Stitched rectangles

Ink:
Tuxedo Black ink
Rangers Distress Ink Tumbled glass, peacock feathers, faded jeans and chipped saphire

Tools:
x-press blending card
Blending tool
Stamping mask paper

Adhesives:
Foam Adhesive
Dot Gluetape
Glossy Accent

Coloring Mediums:
Copic Markers
Watercolors

Pop over to the store to find the products I've used for this card; Butterfly Reflections Ink



Have a great day, lots of love, Karin



1 comment:

Melanie Mallek said...

Soooo cute! I really like your inked up background! :)