Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Butterfly Reflections Ink; Mini Notepad

Hi Everyone!

I'm sharing inspiration on the Butterfly Reflections Ink today and here's a little sneak peek:


Pop over to the Butterfly Reflections Ink to get the details!






A couple of weeks ago I was shopping with my mom and when I needed to make a note of something she took out some scrap pieces of paper she had stapled together. She was reusing paper that would otherwise gone in the dustbin which is great, but I wanted to make her something nicer to carry around in her purse and quickly made a bunch of these:
I simply cut a piece of patterned paper 6x4½ and folded it as in the picture above. 
I then cut a bunch of papers slightly smaller  than the inside of my notepad cover 3.7 (?)

I stamped each piece with a cute cat image and then stapled them in place.
I then stamped, colored and diecut a cat image to adhere to the front of the pad. I also cut and stamped a little banner.


Supplies:

Stamps:

Paper Smooches; Comforting Hugs

Dies:
My Favorite Things: Blueprints #25

Paper:
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid

Ink:
Tuxedo Black ink
Rangers Distress Ink

Tools:
x-press blending card

Adhesives:
Foam Adhesive
Dot Gluetape

Coloring Mediums:
Copic Markers

Pop over to the store to find the products I've used for this card; Butterfly Reflections Ink



Have a great day, hugs, Karin




5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So cute! Jo x

Lorraine Marasigan said...


Squeal!!! This is adorable.

Kara Lynne said...

That is just so sweet! I'm sure your mom will be happy too!

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, this is just too sweet!!

Indy's Designs said...

So, so dang cute! Love it!