Sunday, May 1, 2016

Published cards and Exciting News!

Wanted to pop in here to share some great and very exciting news -  For the upcoming summer term I'll be designing for Butterfly Ink Reflections - a fantastic online store that carries all my top favorite brands and much more - Thank You so much Vanessa - I'm so happy!

Also I thought I'd take the chance to share some cards of mine that were published in CardMaker Magazine last year - or the year before that - I can't remember ... Time flies so fast it is scary!




Have a great week, hugs, Karin



3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Congratulations on the pubs and yay on BRI! It's a great store!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats for all of your good news!! Pretty cards!!

I Card Everyone said...

All great news, and thanks for sharing ... I LOve that first card!
=] xx