Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Butterfly Reflections Ink; Hugs!

Hi Everyone!

I'm sharing inspiration on the Butterfly Reflections Ink today and here's a little sneak peak:



Pop over to the Butterfly Reflections Ink to get the details!





I diecut a mini scalloped rectangle from watercolor cardstock and stamped and colored my image. When I was done I added lots of glossy accent to the card (I know it doesn't show well inte pic, but looks Beautiful IRL)


Supplies:

Stamps:
Paper Smooches Best Buds
Paper:
Lawn Fawn Polka Mon Ami
Dies:
My Favorite Things Mini Scallope rectangle
Ink:
Tuxedo Black ink
Rangers Distress Ink
Adhesives:
Foam Adhesive
Dot Gluetape
Glossy Accent
Coloring Mediums:
Copic Markers

Pop over to the store to find the products I've used for this card; Butterfly Reflections Ink



Have a great day, hugs, Karin

 

My blog

My Instagram

My Pinterest


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Saw it and loved it!!

truonghieunghia said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ gửi hàng đi Úc, mua hộ vòng tay pandora úc ship về Việt Nam uy tín và dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi campuchia uy tín và kinh nghiệm cách order taobao về VN giá rẻ.