Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My Favorite Things; Creative Challenge; In the Background


Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things    Creative Challenge; In the Background









Print




For my first card I simply stamped the cute Paw print bg stamp but for the second I played a it more. First I stamped my bg with the Beautiful Flourish bg and watercolored it - the hybrid ink is great that way - you can both watercolor and stamp on it without it bleeding. Then I covered it with gluestick glue and added a thin sheet from a  papernapkin and pushed it around a bit Before spraying it with glitter spray!

Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!







 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Julia said...

Awwww the cat is so cute! I love it. Really need some new stamps in my life. :D
xo Julia

I Card Everyone said...

I just ordered a few new BG stamps from MFT - I now wish I'd seen your cards first ... a napkin? Karin! How extraordinary - and beautiful!
=] Michele

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards, that cat is so cute and the second card is just such a cool technique/look!

Gerdine said...

I love that little cat!!

Indy's Designs said...

Goodness those little pink paws are just darling!

Ovidiu said...

Great article.

Thanks for sharing.

One of the best techniques.

Thanks for sharing.

Don't forget to check out my website: https://mirapic.com/