Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Watercolors; Negative Painting - Pomegranate



When I saw a picture on the internet of a pomegranate I thought it would be the perfect subject for playing with the negative painting technique!



If you want to see more of my watercolors you can either click the "My Watercolors" button in the top list or in my Watercolors file on Pinterest; http://www.pinterest.com/peppermint42/watercolors


 (OBS - the paintings there are not only by me, though I wish they were because I've collected some real favorites)

Have a great Sunday, hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Unknown said...

totally stunning! I wish I could paint this beautifully. xxx

Francine said...

Beautiful Karin! Really beautiful!!!

Sarah G said...

Gorgeous! I so love you sunday watercolours :)

I Card Everyone said...

*sigh* so beautiful!
=] Michele

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful!

Kristie Goulet said...

Really beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Just beautiful Karin!

Marybeth said...

I love this, Karin!