Monday, February 16, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #100 - Birthdays

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it a Birthday Challenge!!!


 
And not just any birthday - It is our 100th challenge if you can believe it! We are all so excited and wanted to celebrate in an extra special way. So each of us on the Design Team invited a special party guest to play along with us today! I am so happy to tell you that my special party guest is no other than Miriam Prantner ( Sooner rather than Later ). You probably already know her, but if not; Miriam is SUPER talented, has won more challenges than I can count to -she designs the coolest stamps and I just LOVE her fun and clever carddesigns! Isn't this just the cutest birthday card?


Now be sure to head on over to the  Lawnscaping Blog where you can see ALL of the Design Team projects as well as ALL of our special party guest projects.

For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Lawn Fawn sets: Hello Baby and Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum and dies called : cole's ABCs and Hello Baby

And our fabulous sponsor; Lawn Fawn!!! You can win a set of your choice YEAH!!!

Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join the challenge!








Have a great day, hugs, Karin

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper CUTENESS!!!

Lisa Elton said...

These are both as cute as can be Karin!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Your card is darling! I love the partial die cutting and the cute images you picked. Thank you so much for inviting me to be part of the celebration!

Unknown said...

Nice card Karin! Thank you for your inspiration!

~amy~ said...

cute cute cute!

I Card Everyone said...

Such darling bunnies who look as if they've just dug out of their homes... so cute, Karin!
=] M

Samantha Mann said...

eeek! LOVE your card!! those little bunnies are just INCREDIBLE!! wow! you make me want that set all over again! and your coloring, swoon. your coloring! it's dynamic and wonderful!

Happy Dance said...

Such a sweet card! Polka Dots and bunnies...perfect combination! I keep eyeing that set...it's too sweet not to have!! Love this card! Bev

francesca said...

love these cards!! :)

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful cards, love the bunnies :)