Friday, January 16, 2015

Guest Designing for My Favorite Things

Hi !

I'm back again to share some more MFT cards that I made as their Guest Designer for January! I just LOVE the Die-namics Photo Booth Props die set - it is so fun and so versatile. For this card I used the handle/stick for the stripes and the heart is from the inside of the heart shaped glasses.
The birthday sentiment is from MSTN Wild things.





For my second card I used the super cool Friend Die-namics die. I dicut the Word and then inked the letters before adding glitter and glossy accents to get some nice dimensions to them. I backed it with turquoise colored vellum that I adhered with some foam adhesive.





 
I stamped the great Birthday sentiment from MSTN Wild things Before I added some enamel dots.
 
Hope you'll come backnext week when I have some more MFT cards for you.
 
Have a great day, hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Marybeth said...

Wow, love them both! Love those strips on the first card!

Miriam Prantner said...

The ombre/sparkle on the friend is fantastic!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

This ombre is so gorgeous Karin!

Magda said...

Clean and simple, and very, very beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

Both these beautiful cards just OOZE style! CAS at it's best. xx

Indy's Designs said...

Love the clean, simple designs! The colors are wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the bright cheerful colors Karin, terrific cards!

Kreativelena said...

Beautiful cards, with wonderful layouts ;-)