Monday, November 10, 2014

Squirrelfest!

Hi!

One of my absolute favorite designers, Emily Leiphart has a super fun challenge called Squirrelfest and of course I wanted to play along:

If you too want to play, or if you just want to be inspired (If you don't already know - Emiliy is super talented and always comes up with the most clever designs!) pop over to her blog ; Art from the Heart



This squirrel is another of Torico's cute stamps - I just love her art!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

11 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, this is darling, Karin! I'm always so amazed by your beautiful colouring and the image really pops against the berry paper. Thanks so much for playing along in my SquirrelFest Challenge!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is CUTE CUTE CUTE and I love the sweet DP you added!

Miriam Prantner said...

What an adorable image! I just love it!

patscrap said...

Love the patern paper and the beautiful colored stamp! This is so cute !

~amy~ said...

Oh my, that squirrel is thee cutest!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm in love.
=] Michele

Dotty Jo said...

Can you hear me squealing with delight???? Jo x

Marybeth said...

How cute is this with that sweet sentiment to go with!

Indy's Designs said...

So stinkin' cute! What a super cute squirrel!
Hugs,
Debbie

Chark said...

great coloring! love him!

Magda said...

Beautiful!!!!!