Monday, November 3, 2014

Lawnscaping # 93 Fall/Pumpkins

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to introduce a new, fun challenge at Lawnscaping. This time we challenge you to create a card with the theme;  Fall/Pumpkins

Here's my sample;













Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif






For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Lawn Fawn stamp sets; So Thankful and Home Sweet Home.

And our fabulous sponsor; Simon Says stamp You can win a25 $ giftcertificate to the store YEAH!!!
Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join!



I also want to enter this for the Christmas challenge at Stamping sensations and the  "Anything Goes" challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I lOVE the shape of those pumpkins!! This is darling!

Unknown said...

I love the way you colour the pumpkiins, and the papers that you chose. Great and cute card!

Samantha Mann said...

Oh, once again you have made a magnificent card! Those pumpkins really shine and your coloring is - perfect, of course! This card is so lovely!