Sunday, October 26, 2014

Waltzing Mouse Stamps Release Previews Day 2:


Hi Everyone!

I am here to share the second day of previews for Waltzing Mouse Stamps September release. Today we are showing cards made using a sweet set called Jolly Old Elf.  Such a fun set to play around with. As soon as things have calmed down here I'll let Ted play with it - know he too will LOVE pairing up the different stamps in this set - You will know what I'm talking about on Monday - Release Day- when you can see the full set! Anyway, here are my samples;







WaltzingmouseStamps
Click Image to go to
the WMS blog

Now check out what my talented teamies have created with this set:

You can also wisit the WMS DT inspiration blog TEAM TALK for more previews!
Have a great day, see you tomorrow!
Hugs, Karin

9 comments:

Jenny said...

These are gorgeous Karin... I just looooove that festive garland xx

loretta said...

Pretty card!

Julia Aston said...

Two beautiful designs Karin - love the burgundy stocking with the pine boughs!

Deborah Frings said...

Both cards are perfectly delightful. I love the sweet stocking and sentiment. But it's the pine cone bough card that is stunning!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the little pointy toe on the stocking...perfect;y elfy! A pretty pine bough too, both are lovely Karin.

Indy's Designs said...

These are very elegant and classic! Hugs,
Debbie

The Hardy Stamper said...

I just love this stamp set and your cards!

Happy Dance said...

Love these clever, clever cards!! Perfect new release; can't wait to see what Ted comes up with! Bev

Jeanne J. said...

So clean and beautiful Karin! I love those pine branches!