Monday, April 7, 2014

In love again!

I've fallen in love again - this time with Mama Elephant stamps and dies! I got my first order last week (shipping was super fast - only 4 days - which is great for beeing international!) and have been playing a bit today!







For this first card, and my next, I used their current challenge photo as inspiration: 
The stamps I used are from the Up and away and Cosmic stars sets.



I'm also entering this card for the current Simon Says Stamp Challenge; Birthday Cards.

7 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so sweet! I love the little flowers they are holding, darling!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely adorable card, Karin...Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

How FUN!! Love the way you've colored and spotted the water!

Sarah G said...

So cute - love the fishes!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so cute and fun! Awesome layers and love those fussy cut fish! The water splashed background could not be more perfect!

Jingle said...

This is SO super cuteness!!! And now I need to go find that Mama Elephant set with fish in it!!!! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

How adorable! The background is gorgeous!