Sunday, February 23, 2014

SPARKS 7 Designer Drafts

Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to tell you about the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's a designer drafts challenge and here's my sample; 









For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Paper Smooches stamp sets;  Chubby Chums, We totally click and Notebook basic die.
Be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;



Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

10 comments:

Erin said...

What a great card! The cow is hilarious. :)

Marybeth said...

Adorable card ( with the cow) and fun design Karin .

~amy~ said...

Karin, I super LOVE this!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so funny! I love how you created a story with your card, and of course the coloring is perfect as usual!

Lisa Elton said...

Too cute Karin!

Jenny said...

Hehe... That snap just made me laugh, such a detailed but CAS card :0)

Jenny said...

Hehe... That snap just made me laugh, such a detailed but CAS card :0)

Indy's Designs said...

Way cute!!! Love that cow photo!
Hugs, Debbie!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOL! I just looooooove that little cow! He makes me laugh every time I see him! And it really looks like he was caught in a photo--- big eyes! LOVE it! Great take on this sketch! YOU nailed it!!!!!! LOVE <3 And I LOVE your coloring- but you already know that;)

walchowDesign said...

This is so cute, Karin! Love the snapshot of the cow!