Friday, November 29, 2013

Purple Onion sale! 25%off



 
Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to share 3 cards created with the most wonderful stamps from Purple Onion. I'm in LOVE and have been ever since Michelle sent me Pictures of the new Stacey Yacula sets.
Here's the first one for which I used Silver + Snowy fence + Winter wishes sentiment + Snowy trees.
You can see them all HERE and the best news of all - there's a 25% sale off all PO stamps till December 10th!
 
I'm back later today with more Purple Onion samples!
 
 
I',m entering this for the challenges at Oozak and Simon says stamp Wednesdya challenge.
 
Have a great day, hugs, Karin





4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love these!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I do love the way you create your skies. This is a darling card!!

patscrap said...

This is so so cute ! Love the beautiful scene you created !

Wida said...

I love how you created the light in the night background. It looks so real!!