Friday, October 5, 2012

Guest Designing for AnnaBelle Stamps ac # 88



 I'm so excited today because I get to tell you that I'll be guest designing this month for one of my favorite stamp companies Annabelle Stamps. They have wonderful stamps and a super sweet owner, Andrea, with the best customer service ever! Thanks so much for this chance Andrea!
This week the challenge is to make a "Thank You" card and for my card I used the set "Tomorrow's Dream". I'm in love with it!

 
Now pop over to the AnnaBelle Blog for all the info you need

 
Have a great day, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Congrats, Karin! I love these stamps - that little girl is just so adorable :)

Skye said...

Lovely card. Great colours and composition. She is a favourite of mine

Kylie said...

What a beautiful card, Karin! LOVE your colouring and the colours, gorgeous design too!
Glad to have you aboard!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Anonymous said...

She's adorable Karin! Fantastic monochromatic colour scheme and your colouring is perfect. It really is so wonderful to have you with us this month as a GD!

Samantha Mann said...

ok i happened to see this card as i was on your lawnscaping post...um, it took my breath away! LOVE the neutrals with the soft pink bow...i think i might swoon. wow. i want to stare at your card all night!

Andrea said...

This is so sweet Karin! I love the soft colours and how you've coloured her! Thanks for being a part of the Belles this month!
Andrea x