Saturday, August 27, 2011

1 year Blogaversary and AnnaBelle Stamps winner!

Today is my 1 year blogging anniversary - A year ago I entered my first bloghop challenge - the PTI August blog hop (brown paper bags), only I was a day late )-: It's been a wonderful year and most of all because of my wonderful  followers. I can't thank you enough for the supportive and inspiring comments you give me -THANK YOU SO MUCH! I wish I had a set of stamps for all of you, but I had to draw one winner this time and it is:
 # 6  Rachel W K Big Congrats to you Rachel - send me your snail mail details and I'll get your set posted right away! I'll leave you a comment on your blog later if I don't hear from you!
Big Thanks again to Andrea at AnnaBelle stamps for being so generous.
Be sure to pop in later today - I have some great news to share!

Have a wonderful weekend, hugs Karin

3 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Congrats...Like your creations.

Rachel said...

what?!?!!? Thanks for the heads up! I'm so excited!!! I'll message you straight away :) yayayayaya!

-rachel w k

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Woo hoo.....